Proudly serving Greenville, South Carolina
UrgentVet is just off off Interstate 385 at Haywood Road. Look for us in The Gallery near Chick-Fil-A and Gabe’s.
WHEN WE OPEN
OUR HOURS WILL BE:
12PM–8PM All Holidays
We understand what urgent means.Our UrgentVet mission is simple: We want to be here for your pet when your primary care vet can’t. Our goal is to provide quick, convenient, affordable care 365 days a year. Think of us as urgent care for pets in Greenville, South Carolina. We’ll be there when you need us most.
Welcome to UrgentVet – Greenville
UrgentVet is here to serve pets in the Greenville area including those in Woodberry, Overbrook, Nicholtown, Arcadia Hills, Conestee, Mauldin, and points beyond.
- Dog & cat specific exam rooms: Yes
- Large & small dog exam rooms: Yes
- Private comfort room: Yes
- Online check in: Yes
- Walk-ins accepted: Yes
- Percentage of pets discharged back to their home: 90%
- Open evenings: Yes
- Open weekends: Yes
- Open holidays: Yes
- Open overnight: No
- Preventative/general care: No
- Urgent care: Yes
- Diagnostics: Digital X-Ray machine, ultrasound, in-house lab
- Record keeping: Cloud-based medical record keeping software
- Pet health records & case information provided to regular vet: Yes
- Fear Free Casco Enclosures: Yes
- Open date: October 2023
At Your Service
Megan Shinoski’s love for pets started in Baltimore, Maryland at a young age. She started her journey by earning her Bachelor of Science in Geography & Environmental at Towson University. Since then, Megan has worked in a general practice setting for 24 years before joining UrgentVet – Greenville.
When working at the general practice, there was a diabetic and blind chocolate lab named Sasha who Megan bonded with and came to adore. Every time Sasha would come in for her appointments, she would get so excited to know Megan was there to keep her calm and supported during her treatments.
Outside of UrgentVet, Megan lives with her husband Jarrett, her two stepsons Ben and Kyle, and their four Frenchies named Magnolia, Olive, Gregory, and Rae.
Megan enjoys building relationships with pet parents and their fur-babies while providing the best veterinary urgent care possible in Greenville, South Carolina!
UrgentVet treats cats & dogs - providing care for non-life threatening conditions that happen after your regular vet is closed. Here are some examples of the types of illnesses and injuries we treat.
- Coughing, Sneezing
- Excessive Drinking
- Eye Discharge & Squinting
- Not Eating or Not Drinking
- Poison/Toxin Ingestion
- Skin Allergies – Itching, Rashes, Hot Spots
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Problems – Frequency, Straining or Blood
- Back Pain
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Fracture Assessment
- Mild Lameness
- Minor Wounds & Lacerations
- Pain Management
- Post-Op Incisions
- Toenail Injuries
- Trouble Walking
Just Not Feeling Well
- Anal Glands – Scooting, Licking
- Anxiety & Motion Sickness
- Bad Breath
- Bites & Stings
- Ear Infections – Head Shaking, Ear Discharge
- End of Life Care-Euthanasia
- Hiding or Whining
- Hives & Facial Swelling
- Lumps & Bumps
- Vaccine Reactions
We Don’t Treat
Proceed immediately to the nearest veterinary Emergency Hospital, not UrgentVet.
- Hit By Car
- Overnight Hospitalization
- Kidney Failure