Proudly serving The Villages, FL
UrgentVet in The Villages is located just off of Highway 301. We’re on East County Road 466 – across Leatherman Lane from McDonald’s and in front of Wal-Mart Supercenter.
Save Your Spot
12PM–8PM All Holidays
We understand what urgent means.
Our UrgentVet mission is simple: We want to be here for your pet when your primary care vet can’t. Our goal is to provide quick, convenient, affordable care 365 days a year. Think of us as urgent care for pets in The Villages, Florida. We’ll be there when you need us most.
Welcome to UrgentVet Pet Clinic in The Villages
UrgentVet is proud to be a part of Florida’s Friendliest Hometown – The Villages. We stand ready to serve pets and pet parents of Sumter County. From Lady Lake to Wildwood to Leesburg to Summerfield, we’re here to help with minor injuries and illnesses that happen after hours, on the weekends or on holidays.
Fast Facts About Our Clinic
- Dog & cat specific exam rooms: Yes
- Large & small dog exam rooms: Yes
- Private comfort room: Yes
- Online check in: Yes
- Walk-ins accepted: Yes
- Percentage of pets discharged back to their home: 90%
- Open evenings: Yes
- Open weekends: Yes
- Open holidays: Yes
- Open overnight: No
- Preventative/general care: No
- Urgent care: Yes
- Diagnostics: Digital X-Ray machine, ultrasound, in-house lab
- Record keeping: Cloud-based medical record keeping software
- Pet health records & case information provided to regular vet: Yes
- Open date: July 2, 2021