Proudly serving Kingwood, Texas.
UrgentVet Kingwood is located right next to Starbucks and Chicken Salad Chick off of I-69 and Eastex Freeway.
12PM–8PM All Holidays
Save Your Spot
We understand what urgent means.
Welcome to UrgentVet – Kingwood
UrgentVet is here to serve pets in Kingwood- along with surrounding areas such as Humble, Porter, Atascocita and Westfield.
Fast Facts About Our Clinic
- Dog & cat specific exam rooms: Yes
- Large & small dog exam rooms: Yes
- Private comfort room: Yes
- Online check in: Yes
- Walk-ins accepted: Yes
- Percentage of pets discharged back to their home: 90%
- Open evenings: Yes
- Open weekends: Yes
- Open holidays: Yes
- Open overnight: No
- Preventative/general care: No
- Urgent care: Yes
- Diagnostics: Digital X-Ray machine, ultrasound, in-house lab
- Record keeping: Cloud-based medical record keeping software
- Pet health records & case information provided to regular vet: Yes
- Fear Free Casco Enclosures: Yes
- Open Date: April 2023
Take a virtual tour of our clinic here.
Read our press release here.
Cupcake the Dog
Cupcake came into UrgentVet Kingwood with a case of diarrhea. She wasn’t feeling well and needed some help.
After a thorough exam and some diagnostics, our doctor prescribed some medications to help calm her digestive system.
As always, we asked that she follow-up with her regular vet for continued care in the days ahead. We hope you feel better soon sweet girl!
At Your Service
Born in raised in Houston, Texas, Brianna has always known she enjoyed being around animals. In her adolescent years, she had a variety of different pets including dogs, hamsters, fish and even a chipmunk!
Brianna started her career in veterinary medicine by participating in internships with private practices while obtaining her bachelor’s degree in Biology from Prairie View A&M University. After graduating, she honed her technical skills as she landed her first official job in a general practice. Her hard work and dedication helped pave the way to a promotion to lead surgery technician for that hospital.
Solo Uno was adopted by our care team members July of 2023. He quickly became our recovery nurse in the clinic. He helps with monitoring of patients in the hospital while also serving as the emotional support cat. He is not afraid to give the care team side eye if he thinks someone needs more love!
He loves to pass time in the clinic by playing soccer. Although, he is known to take frequent breaks. He enjoys catnip – a lot. Our DVM is considering talking to him about his weekly intake.
UrgentVet treats cats & dogs - providing care for non-life threatening conditions that happen after your regular vet is closed. Here are some examples of the types of illnesses and injuries we treat.
- Coughing, Sneezing
- Excessive Drinking
- Eye Discharge & Squinting
- Not Eating or Not Drinking
- Poison/Toxin Ingestion
- Skin Allergies – Itching, Rashes, Hot Spots
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Problems – Frequency, Straining or Blood
- Back Pain
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Fracture Assessment
- Mild Lameness
- Minor Wounds & Lacerations
- Pain Management
- Post-Op Incisions
- Toenail Injuries
- Trouble Walking
Just Not Feeling Well
- Anal Glands – Scooting, Licking
- Anxiety & Motion Sickness
- Bad Breath
- Bites & Stings
- Ear Infections – Head Shaking, Ear Discharge
- End of Life Care-Euthanasia
- Hiding or Whining
- Hives & Facial Swelling
- Lumps & Bumps
- Vaccine Reactions
We Don’t Treat
Proceed immediately to the nearest veterinary Emergency Hospital, not UrgentVet.
- Hit By Car
- Overnight Hospitalization
- Kidney Failure