Walk-in Veterinary Care in Katy, TX
UrgentVet in Katy, TX is located on the northwest side of the intersection of Grand Parkway and South Fry Road. Look for us in front of Home Depot. Our Katy vet clinic is here to serve pets in the suburbs of Houston including: Katy, Pattison, Sealy, Fulshear, Cinco Ranch and points beyond.
Save Your Spot
12PM–8PM All Holidays
We understand what urgent means.UrgentVet is urgent care for pets. When your cat or dog has a minor illness or injury and your general practice veterinarian doesn't have a same-day appointment, we can help. Save your spot online or just walk-in - we're here for you. Open late and on weekends.
Welcome to UrgentVet Pet Clinic in Katy
Your pet’s health and well-being are our highest priority at UrgentVet Katy. We understand the urgency and stress that accompanies an ill or injured pet, and we’re here to provide prompt and compassionate care. Our Katy veterinary clinic offers distinct exam rooms for dogs and cats of different sizes to enhance the comfort and calm of your pets during their visit, as well as a private comfort room for those more sensitive situations.
As part of our commitment to your pet’s health, our clinic operates 365 days a year, including weekends and holidays. We offer evening and weekend hours so you don’t have to take time off from work or wait until the next day for care.
Fast Facts About Our Clinic
- Dog & cat specific exam rooms: Yes
- Large & small dog exam rooms: Yes
- Private comfort room: Yes
- Online check in: Yes
- Walk-ins accepted: Yes
- Percentage of pets discharged back to their home: 90%
- Open evenings: Yes
- Open weekends: Yes
- Open holidays: Yes
- Open overnight: No
- Preventative/general care: No
- Urgent care: Yes
- Diagnostics: Digital X-Ray machine, ultrasound, in-house lab
- Record keeping: Cloud-based medical record keeping software
- Pet health records & case information provided to regular vet: Yes
- Fear Free Casco Enclosures: Yes
- Opening: November 2022