Proudly serving Webster, TexasWe're located near the intersection of I-45 and Bay Area Boulevard. Look for us in the Baybrook Shopping Mall complex near Ashley Furniture.
WHEN WE OPEN
OUR HOURS WILL BE:
12PM–8PM All Holidays
We understand what urgent means.Our UrgentVet mission is simple: We want to be here for your pet when your primary care vet can’t. Our goal is to provide quick, convenient, affordable care 365 days a year. Think of us as urgent care for pets in Webster, Texas. We’ll be there when you need us most.
Welcome to UrgentVet – Clear Lake
UrgentVet is here to serve pets Webster – along with those in the suburbs of Houston, including Friendswood, Clear Lake City, Dickinson, League City and points beyond.
Fast Facts About Our Clinic
- Dog & cat specific exam rooms: Yes
- Large & small dog exam rooms: Yes
- Private comfort room: Yes
- Online check in: Yes
- Walk-ins accepted: Yes
- Percentage of pets discharged back to their home: 90%
- Open evenings: Yes
- Open weekends: Yes
- Open holidays: Yes
- Open overnight: No
- Preventative/general care: No
- Urgent care: Yes
- Diagnostics: Digital X-Ray machine, limited ultrasound, in-house lab
- Record keeping: Cloud-based medical record keeping software
- Pet health records & case information provided to regular vet: Yes
- Fear Free Casco Enclosures: Yes
- Open date: December 22, 2022
At Your Service
Ben is a native Texan and resides in Alvin, TX with his wife, 4 children and 5 pets. He has always had a keen interest in the outdoors – in particular studying of animals and their behavior. Ben began his journey in the veterinary industry when he was just 16years old. He became a kennel technician in Sugar Land, TX. He then moved to Pearland, TX and became a veterinary technician with the Houston Humane Society. He spent 3 years in this position and then relocated to Alvin, TX where he moved into the role of Practice Manager.
Ben strongly believes in providing the highest quality veterinary care possible to pets and exceptional customer service to the pet parents. He is a proponent of educating clients to help strengthen their bond with their four-legged family members. Ben is proud to lead the team at UrgentVet in Webster, TX as they serve clients in their times of need.
When he’s not working Ben can be found on the soccer pitch coaching, refereeing, spectating or performing various volunteer duties as a youth club official. He and his family have strong roots in soccer and are avid fans of the Houston Dynamo and Dash and both Men’s and Women’s National Teams.
UrgentVet treats cats & dogs - providing care for non-life threatening conditions that happen after your regular vet is closed. Here are some examples of the types of illnesses and injuries we treat.
- Coughing, Sneezing
- Excessive Drinking
- Eye Discharge & Squinting
- Not Eating or Not Drinking
- Poison/Toxin Ingestion
- Skin Allergies – Itching, Rashes, Hot Spots
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Problems – Frequency, Straining or Blood
- Back Pain
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Fracture Assessment
- Mild Lameness
- Minor Wounds & Lacerations
- Pain Management
- Post-Op Incisions
- Toenail Injuries
- Trouble Walking
Just Not Feeling Well
- Anal Glands – Scooting, Licking
- Anxiety & Motion Sickness
- Bad Breath
- Bites & Stings
- Ear Infections – Head Shaking, Ear Discharge
- End of Life Care-Euthanasia
- Hiding or Whining
- Hives & Facial Swelling
- Lumps & Bumps
- Vaccine Reactions
We Don’t Treat
Proceed immediately to the nearest veterinary Emergency Hospital, not UrgentVet.
- Hit By Car
- Overnight Hospitalization
- Kidney Failure