Proudly serving Broomfield, Colorado
UrgentVet is located near the intersection of West 120th Avenue and Sheridan Boulevard in Broomfield. We’re in the Walmart complex – next to the AT&T Store and Modern Market Eatery.
Current Wait Time:
Save Your Spot
We understand what urgent means.
Welcome to UrgentVet – Broomfield
UrgentVet is here to serve pets in the southern Denver area including those in Broomfield, Aurora, Boulder, Brighton, Westminster, and points beyond.
- Dog & cat specific exam rooms: Yes
- Large & small dog exam rooms: Yes
- Private comfort room: Yes
- Online check in: Yes
- Walk-ins accepted: Yes
- Exam fee cost: $99
- Percentage of pets discharged back to their home: 90%
- Open evenings: Yes
- Open weekends: Yes
- Open holidays: Yes
- Open overnight: No
- Preventative/general care: No
- Urgent care: Yes
- Diagnostics: Digital X-Ray machine, ultrasound, in-house lab
- Record keeping: Cloud-based medical record keeping software
- Pet health records & case information provided to regular vet: Yes
- Fear Free Casco Enclosures: Yes
- Open date: May 2023
Read our press release here.
Luna visited us with a wound on her leg. After an examination by our veterinarian, the area was cleaned and treated.
She was sent home with extra cuddles and hugs.
As always we also asked that she check in with her regular veterinarian to make sure everything is healing up nicely.
At Your Service
Growing up in Ohio, Jennifer had always experienced a special connection with all animals. As a child, Jennifer was found sneaking in animals into the house any time an opportunity appeared. When it came time to college, Jennifer moved out to Denver, Colorado to achieve her associate degree at Bel-Rea Institute.
Jennifer has a 23-year-old cat (woah) that was found at 2 years old – malnourished and surviving in a mountain lion territory. She quickly swooped in to save his life and provide a comfortable home for him. She received the chance to see how grateful he had become to be a part of a family and was always the first to introduce himself to new animals in the household. Jennifer has 3 other cats, (Two Domestic Short Hair, One Domestic Long Hair, and One Domestic Medium Hair) and a Russian Box tortoise named CJ!
Before joining our team at UrgentVet Broomfield, Jennifer worked for a general practice setting for 11 years, gaining valuable experience in animal care and hospital leadership along wth way. Aside from her love of animals, Jennifer enjoys camping and backpacking and exploring National Parks with her husband. Jennifer shows us that there is no mountain high enough that she can’t climb. She plans on elevating her team and helping them reach peak performance for the pets and pet parents of Broomfield and surrounding communities.
UrgentVet treats cats & dogs - providing care for non-life threatening conditions that happen after your regular vet is closed. Here are some examples of the types of illnesses and injuries we treat.
- Coughing, Sneezing
- Excessive Drinking
- Eye Discharge & Squinting
- Not Eating or Not Drinking
- Poison/Toxin Ingestion
- Skin Allergies – Itching, Rashes, Hot Spots
- Upper Respiratory Infections
- Urinary Tract Problems – Frequency, Straining or Blood
- Back Pain
- Cuts & Scrapes
- Fracture Assessment
- Mild Lameness
- Minor Wounds & Lacerations
- Pain Management
- Post-Op Incisions
- Toenail Injuries
- Trouble Walking
Just Not Feeling Well
- Anal Glands – Scooting, Licking
- Anxiety & Motion Sickness
- Bad Breath
- Bites & Stings
- Ear Infections – Head Shaking, Ear Discharge
- End of Life Care-Euthanasia
- Hiding or Whining
- Hives & Facial Swelling
- Lumps & Bumps
- Vaccine Reactions
We Don’t Treat
Proceed immediately to the nearest veterinary Emergency Hospital, not UrgentVet.
- Hit By Car
- Overnight Hospitalization
- Kidney Failure